Welcome to Seminole Springs Elementary
How do I register my student?
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION PACKET
THE BEST TIME TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT IS DURING THE SUMMER AND SEVERAL WEEKS BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Please do not wait!! Please bring the following to school Monday -Thursday between 10am-2pm when registering your child for Kindergarten:
1. Copy of child’s birth certificate
2. Physical examination from the past 12 months
3. Florida current certificate of immunization
4. Social Security Card
5. Proof of Residency- Driver License, ID card or Voter's Registration Card with current physical address (No P.O. Box) and any two of the following bills: Electric Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill, Cable Bill, Mortgage Statement or Lease by Leasing Company. (These bills must be current and show physical address)
Students must be 5 years old by September 1 (the year of start date).
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to register your student, please call 352-589-1117
What are the School Hours?
*May be Subject to Change
School Student Hours for all campus are as follows for the 2023-2024 school year:
• High school — 7:20 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
• Elementary school — 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Middle school — 9:20 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
WEDNESDAY IS EARLY RELEASE DAY. DISMISSAL IS ONE HOUR EARLY.
Parents: Please remember there are no EARLY drop offs in the morning. School starts at 8:30 AM. There is no student supervision BEFORE 8 AM. There are no checkouts after 2:30 PM, and 1:30 PM on Wednesday. If your child is changing the way they go home please contact the office by 2:00 PM (1:00 PM on Wednesday) to ensure they get the message. Remember the school day ends at 3:00 PM.
***Please present identification and state your purpose at the door to check out your student or to come on campus.***